The NextMBA’s Advisory Board
The MBA is governed by an Advisory Board comprised of independent members, who represent a cross-section of our primary stakeholders:
Mazars top executives, including the chairman of the group and chief human resources officer as well as executive leaders from top international companies; leading academic institutions; research organizations; think tanks and professional bodies.
This multi-disciplinary body is chaired by Michel Fender since October 2015.
From the beginning, the Board has supported the development strategy of the MBA, challenged the curriculum and pedagogical solutions, and provided access to a broad network of faculty and speakers.
Chair: Michel Fender, Professeur des Universités
- David Arnera, L’Oreal
- Igor Baston, Areva
- Gilles Cochevelou, Total
- Catherine Favreau, Auchan Group
- Santiago Iñiguez de Onzoño, IEBS Madrid
- Jakob Haesler, Tinyclues
- Anne-Juliette Hermant, Axa
- Sébastien Lauvergne, Altran
- Catherine Mabileau, L’Oreal
- Christophe Martel,Corporate Executive Board
- Steve Fiehl, Crossknowledge
- Gaëlle Pellerin, Lacoste
- Dominique Pepin, Saint Gobain
- Stephen Shields, ACCA
- David Schajer, Alstom
- Richard Straub, Peter Drucker Society
- Junko Takagi, ESSEC